Trouble making remote decisions?
09 May 2020
Summaries save time
What did we decide last Thursday? I’m not sure. We’re all busy and deluged with hundreds o...
05 May 2020
Decisions take time
Wouldn’t it be great if we could all get together face-to-face and hash this out? Yes, that...
Trules® was created for decision-makers and their staffs who aren’t satisfied with:
- the effectiveness of their decision making practices
- the execution of their decisions
- the institutional memory of past decisions
Our proposition is to help groups:
- collaboratively reach timely decisions
- effectively communicate their decisions
- quickly recall past decisions
We help groups when:
- everyone’s busy and there are no clear choices
- difficult choices have been made which may be unpopular
- group membership may have changed and there is a need to revisit a decision
Unlike expensive solutions that require set up and training, we provide affordable and easy to use tools that you can start using as soon as you need them and cancel whenever you wish.
Our solution is better because:
- you can focus on where there’s consensus, where differences remain, and what’s left to be done to reach a decision
- you can easily explain how the decision was reached and what other options were considered
- you can easily recall how past decisions were reached and what other options were considered